Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jan 21st Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View. Every week, book bloggers have a chance to connect and check out each other's blogs. Check it out to sign up and participate, or just check it out to check out some great blogs! This is my seventh week participating. This week's question:

Who do you cheer for?

Since I'm a Sconnie I cheer for the Packers and the Badgers, but to be honest, I'm not really into football. Occasionally I'll watch a game, but the following two conditions must be met before I turn the channel to ESPN:
1.) The game has to be somewhat important, like the playoffs or the Rose Bowl.
2.) All episodes of Bones airing on TV at the time of the game are reruns.
What can I say? I have my priorities. Brennan and Booth are much more entertaining than a bunch of spandex-wearing dudes trying to push a ball down a field (no offense football fans, no offense). Though...when somebody makes an interception that's pretty cool.


And if you do one Follow Meme, why not do two? The more the merrier! The Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books. Like Follow Friday, It's a place for book bloggers to connect, and "hop" from one another's blogs to get to know each other. Jennifer also asks a question to kick off the conversations. This is my eight Book Blogger Hop. Er...or, I guess that it would be my eight Book Blogger Hop if there was one this week.

NO QUESTION THIS WEEK.

To all of you returning visitors, thanks again for stopping by my blog, and to all you new visitors, welcome! If you leave a link to your website I'll be sure to check it out over the weekend. Until then, happy Friday! Oh, and if you haven't already, be sure to sign up for my 100 Follower Giveaway. Deadline to enter is Feb. 7th!