Monday, November 1, 2010

And the Winner is...

Alrighty folks, it's after midnight, which means the spur-of-the-moment Halloween contest is over! And the random number generator ghosts have spoken. The winner is...

Photobucket

Kristina!

Kristina had the 4th comment in the previous post, making her #4, and the winner. Congrats Kristina! You've won a copy of The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancy. I'll send you an email to work out the details for shipping and stuff, even though you should totally be off of your computer to study for your Chem midterm on Thursday. ;D

Thanks to everyone else (Allie, Scoot, and Danna) who participated. It was fun hearing about your plans for tonight, especially about the Dinosaur Party. Can't go wrong with a Dinosaur party, even though I'm still not sure what dinosaurs do at a Dinosaur Party...

Thanks again, and happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

You know, you've been surpassing my stalkage lately. I soooo didn't mention that my chem. midterm was on Thurs. in my comment! I'm kind of flattered that you've been stalking me enough to know that it's on thurs. <3

Anyway, hurray! Thank you ghosts of Halloween! Oh yeah, and you too, Emi! ;P

Happy Halloween to you and everyone else who entered. <3

Danna (Bananas For Books) said...

Congrats Kristina! I hope you enjoy the book!
-Danna

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

I love how my name is still on the front part of your blog. You shouldn't ever change that. ;) <3

So anyway freind, you've gotten a super awesometastic award at my blog. :D http://frazzledbooknommer.blogspot.com/2010/11/awards-part-deux.html

Post a Comment

I'll trade you a marshmallow for your thoughts. ;D