Sunday, July 24, 2011

In My Mailbox Jul. 24


Photobucket

Oh my oh my, it's been such a long time since I've done one of these. But I got a ton of really awesome books this week, ones that I thought needed sharing. In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

(and this isn't even all of them)

BOOKS BOUGHT
(mostly from Borders' closing sale...I'm still depressed about that)
The Secret Prince by Violet Haberdasher
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Rip Tide by Kat Falls
Taking Off by Jenny Moss
The Magicians' Guild by Trudi Canavan
The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

BOOKS RECEIVED FOR REVIEW
The Space Between by Alexandra Sokoloff
Haunt by Amber Delaine
Jonathan Rush and the Star Academy by Gregory Blackman

BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY
Chime by Franny Billingsley
City of Fire by Laurence Yep
The Hunt of the Unicorn by C.C. Humphreys
The Farwalker's Quest by Joni Sensel
The Marbury Lens by Andrew Smith
Shield of Stars by Hillari Bell


So what did you get this week? Did you get a chance to take advantage of the Borders closing sales?