Saturday, August 13, 2011

OI Updates: Button, Tumblr, and More!

Hidy-ho thar, readers! I hope everyone has had a good summer so far (despite the hurricane and earthquakes and stuff). I know I have, which is why things have been sort of slow around DA BLOG for the last few months. In between travelling to Italy, taking summer school Italian 101 (which was much harder than any 101 class should ever be), going to Harry Potter World (pics below), selling my house and moving into a new one on campus, I haven’t had time to read much of anything, let alone write reviews (sadly). But now that I’m settled in, things will return to normal and I'll be updating more frequently with reviews, giveaways, and interviews. In fact, there'll be a few giveaways announced this week, and an interview or two to boot. So, with that said, onto some news.

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY?!

So I realized roughly an hour ago that I’ve been blogging for more than a year now. The realization came two months too late, but hey, better late than never, right? So to celebrate, I’m going to arrange an extra super special cotton candy filled giveaway. Details to come soon, and no, there won’t actually be cotton candy, but the prizes should be epic anyway. SO STAY TUNED.

A BUTTON.

OmgIfinallyhaveabutton. Can you believe it? I’ve only been talking about making a button since…er…New Year’s. It can be found in the sidebar, towards the bottom of the blog. So feel free to link me! I’d really appreciate it if you did.

DO YOU HAZ TUMBLR? CAUSE I DO!

I jumped on the bandwagon and made a tumblr. There isn’t much on it now, just some Harry Potter pictures and nerd stuff, but I plan on using it more often from now on. The link can also be found on the sidebar, but if you’re lazy and don’t want to find the button, you can click this LINK instead. Follow me and I'll follow you! I could always use more posts in my Dashboard. Tumblr is an amazing time waster. It's the new Facebook!

Anyway, that’s all the news I have for now, so have some pictures of my friends and I at Harry Potter World. Oh, wait, one last thing: did anyone else get into Pottermore? I can't wait until they start letting us Beta test stuff!