Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)


Photobucket

So yeah, TOTALLY meant to get this up on Sunday, but eh, you know, that thing called life sometimes gets in the way, and I've been focused on trying to reply to all of the comments and emails I've gotten from you guys over the weekend (which I thank you for, by the way!). So now...BEHOLD! MY DESK! WHERE THE MAGIC HAPPENS! (Please ignore my walls, which are totally cluttered with maps of Walt Disney World and writing notes for some projects I'm working on.) This IMM is going to cover the last two weeks.


BOOKS BOUGHT
(Most with the aid of gift cards and Borders Bucks)
The Dragon of Trelian by Michelle Knudsen
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
The Dealer (Cherub Mission 2) by Robert Muchamore
Malice by Chris Wooding
Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making MORE Magic Real by The Imagineers
Crossing Over by Anna Kendall
Two packs of Goosebumps books (by R.L. Stine). The first pack contains books 1-15, and the second pack contains 16-30. My best friend, Allie, and I were ecstatic to find these yesterday at Half Price for 10 bucks a pop. We loved these books as kids, and have been eager to reread them for a while now.

BOOKS FROM PAPERBACK SWAP
13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson

BOOKS WON
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (from Random Buzzers)
ARC of Vixen by Jillian Larkin (from Random Buzzers)

BOOKS RECEIVED FOR REVIEW
The Talisman of Elam (Children of Hathor #1) by Jim Mastro

BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Savvy by Ingrid Law


This is probably the best haul that I've gotten in a while. I doubt the weeks after this will be as rich, unless Borders continues to throw cash at me. I joined their upgraded rewards program and since then it's been raining awesome coupons and Borders Bucks. I recommend joining, especially if you tend to spend a lot of money there.

So what did you guys get this week? Leave a link and I'll check it out! Oh, and just a reminder, if you haven't done so already, please check out my 100 Follower Giveaway. There's lots of great prizes, and plenty of time to enter! Contest ends on Feb. 7. Thanks!