Sunday, January 23, 2011

Jan 9-23 In My Mailbox


Photobucket

Hey there guys! Once again it's time for IMM*. I've decided that I'm going to stick to doing memes every other week so that they don't make up the majority of my posts for each month. So here's the list of books that I've collected over the last two weeks. I sold my textbooks from last semester and received more money than I expected to get, so I put some of that towards books that I wanted:


BOOKS BOUGHT
(There are some really rockin' used bookstores in my area. I found all of these half-priced or for less.)
Wild Magic, Wolf-Speaker, Emperor Mage & The Realms of the Gods by Tamora Pierce (IN HARDCOVER!)
Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
The Book Without Words by Avi
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
Lady Carliss and the Waters of Moorue by Chuck Black (I'm normally not into Christan fiction, but the medieval fantasy stories in this series are really good.)
The Wake of Lorelei Lee by LA Meyer

BOOKS FROM PAPERBACK SWAP
Circles in the Stream (Avalon Web of Magic #1) by Rachel Roberts

BOOKS WON
None!

BOOKS RECEIVED FOR REVIEW
The Legend of Socket Greeny by Tony Bertauski
Kevin's Point of View by Del Shannon
How to Slay a Dragon by Bill Allen
The Branding by Micaela Wendel

BOOKS DOWNLOADED
Starlighter by Bryan Davis (downloaded from Barnes & Nobel's free Nook books)
The Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson (downloaded from Barnes & Nobel's free Nook books)
Angel Burn by LA Weatherly (NetGalley)
Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan (NetGalley)
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler (NetGalley)
The Atomic Weight of Secrets by Eden Unger Bowditch (NetGalley)
The Cellar by A.J. Whitten (NetGalley)

BOOKS FROM THE LIBRARY
The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles #1) by Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black
Red Dragon Codex by R.D. Henham

Wow, when I look at it on paper I ended up grabbing more books than I thought. Like...a lot more. Ah well, at least I'm looking forward to reading all of 'em. Anyway, leave a comment with a link to your IMM and I'll check it out! I'll be replying to all unanswered comments and Follow Friday messages today during the Packer/Bears game. Until then, HAPPY READING, EVERYONE!

*In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. Check it out for more details or to participate!