Wednesday, February 9, 2011

100 Follower Contest WINNERS!

Hellooooooooo everybody! It's finally that time...that time to announce the winners of my 100 follower contest! Over forty people participated with a total of 194 entries. Winners were chosen using Random.org (the God of contests), and will be contacted by email in the order that they appear below. If you are a winner, you'll have 48 hours to respond before I choose a new winner. So now...without further adieu...

Photobucket
Photobucket
A super duper epically awesome thank you so much to all who participated by commenting, following, and spreading the word. Before this contest started, I had 95 followers, and now I have 148! Crazy! I think my favorite part of this contest was hearing what everyone's favorite sci-fi or fantasy book was. You guys have great tastes. ;P

If you didn't win this time, have no fear! There will be other contests in the future. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me. Again, thanks everybody!