Thursday, February 10, 2011

Feb. 11th Follow Friday & Book Blogger Hop


Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View. Every week, book bloggers have a chance to connect and check out each other's blogs. Check it out to sign up and participate, or just check it out to check out some great blogs! This is my eighth week participating. This week's question:

What is your favorite romance-hero type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

Oooh, tough question. If I can help it, I like to avoid both. I prefer characters who are nice with decent social skills and a normal physique. Sorry, but bulging, lumpy muscles creep me out, and I get frustrated when somebody doesn't speak their mind. But I guess if I had to choose one or the other, I'd go with the brute macho man. From what I've seen in the books I've read, the brute macho guys are cocky and at least have a sense of humor.


And if you do one Follow Meme, why not do two? The more the merrier! The Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books. Like Follow Friday, It's a place for book bloggers to connect, and "hop" from one another's blogs to get to know each other. Jennifer also asks a question to kick off the conversations. This is my ninth Book Blogger Hop. This week's question:

Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!

This week I participated in my first ever guest post over at Alice's The Reader Room. Every week she hosts her own meme called Read, Review, Recommended, where she invites other bloggers to recommend a book to her readers. I read and reviewed StarCrossed by Elizabeth C. Bunce. Even though I didn't really like the book at first (it was difficult to get into), by the end I was crazy about it. I can't wait for the sequel. You can check out the review HERE if your curious!

To all of you returning visitors, thanks again for stopping by my blog, and to all you new visitors, welcome! If you leave a link to your website I'll be sure to check it out over the weekend. Until then, happy Friday!