Monday, April 4, 2011

Mini Hiatus

Hey guys, right now I'm in the middle of midterms (er, I guess technically they'd be two-thirdterms), and I just wanted to let you know that I'm going on a mini hiatus. I'll be back and posting reviews this weekend.

Until then, happy reading! Oh, and if you're looking for some YA historical fiction to read, totally pick up Jennifer Donnelly's Revolution. I just read it, and it was amaaazing. There are two lines that have stuck with me since yesterday, so I thought I'd share them. Me thinks all you art/literary buffs out there will appreciate them, too:
"Every heart is made of stories." (p.72)

"Think you only kings have power? Stand on a stage and hold the hearts of men in your hands. Make them laugh with a gesture, cry with a word. Make them love you. And you will know what power is." (p.142)
Deep, aren't they? I think the second one is my favorite. Anyway, I should really get back to studying. This review sheet isn't going to fill itself out...le cry....

(Bye!)